State Bank Officials Training Scheme SBOTS Sample Exam Paper-2017 (PDF)
♦ General Knowledge MCQs With Answers, Sample Paper Solved for (SBOTS)
♦ English MCQs Questions With Answers, Sample Papers Solved for (SBOTS)
Mathematics MCQs Questions With Answers, Sample Paper For Preparation
1.In a city 90% of the population own a car, 15% own a motorcycle, and everybody own one or the other or both. What is the percentage of
A) 15%B) 5%
D) 33 1/3%
2. If 15 workers can paint a certain number of houses in 24 days, how many days will 40 workers take, working at the same rate, to do the
A) 12 Days
B) 18 Days
C) 15 Days
D) 9 Days
3. Jafer drew a square, He then erased it and drew a second square whose sides were 3 times the side of the first square. By what percent
was the area of the square increased?
A) 300%B) 800%
4. The price of a can of acid was increased by 20%. How many cans can be purchased for the amount of money that used to buy 300
5. At bilal’s Discount Hardware everything is sold for 30% less than the price market. If Bilal’s buys tool bits for Rs. 96, What price should
he marked them if he wants to make a 20% profit on his cost?
6.A man borrows Rs.360. If he pays it back in 12 monthly installments of Rs.31.50, what is his interest rate?
7. If 1 inch = 2.54 centimeters, centimeter equals which of the following in inches?
8. One number is 5 times another number and their sum is -60. What is lesser of the two numbers?
9. The average of x numbers is 15. If two of the numbers are each increased by y, the new average will be increased by how much?
10. A fair coin is tossed three times. What is the probability that at least one head appears?
11. A square and an equilateral triangle have the same perimeter. The area of the square is 225 cm. What is the length of a side of the
A. 18.5 cm
B. 20 cm
C. 20.5 cm
D. 22 cm
12. A German class has 12 boys and 18 girls. What fraction of the class are boys?
A) 1/6B) 3/5
13. The least number which when divided by 35, leaves remainder of 25; when divided with 45 leaves a remainder of 35 and when divided
by 55 leaves 45 as remainder, is
14. It takes Riaz 30 minutes to mark a paper. Razi only need 25 minutes to mark a paper. If they both start marking paper at 11:00 AM,
What is the first time they will finish marking a paper at the same time?
15. A rectangular field which is twice as long as it is broad, has an are of 14450 M2, What is it perimeter?
A) 85 m
B) 510 m
C) 165 m
D) 170 m
16. The difference between the first two perfect squares that end with a 9 is :
17. Asim has an average of 60 on his four math tests. After taking the next test, his average dropped to 58. Find his most recent test grade.
18. If A gets 25% more than B and B gets 20% more than C. The share of C out of a sum of Rs. 740 is:
19. Honda Atlas issued 100,000 shares of stock. In 1990, each share of stock was worth Rs. 152.50. In 1993, each share of the stock was
worth Rs. 21.20. How much less the 100,000 shares worth in 1993 than in 1990?
20. If 15 boys working independently and at the same rate can assemble 30 machines in an hour, How many machines would 48 boys
working independently and at the same rate assemble in 40 minutes?
21. An office has a staff of 6 people. A certain project will take the regular staff 24 hours to complete. Assuming that all the workers will
perform at this rate, How many additional workers must be employed to complete the job in 8 hours?
If you want to get each and every post, Just press your Keyboard (CTRL+D) to Bookmark our Website
Follow and Join our Facebook Group Page & Social Site to Get Update daily…