Bangladesh Water Development Board (BWDB) Exam Question Pattern
Bangladesh Water Development Board (BWDB),WASA Full Exam Questions Pattern for Civil Assistant Engineering (Taken By BUET)
Mark Distribution : 30 marks on General knowledge(60 objectives x 0.5= 30 marks) 70 marks on Civil Engineering ( Time 1.5 Hours)
1. What is acid rain? What are the impacts of acid rain?
2. Name five modern surveying equipment.
3. Void ratio and volume of soil is given.determine the amount of volume of void and volume of solids.
4. Draw the defected shape and show the reinforcement of the following beam:
5. Compute the maximum tensile stress of the beam (consider a section of I- section with web dimension is 10 in x 10 in and flange dimension of 20 in X 5 inch):
6. Draw the stress-strain diagram of Mild steel
7. Express the bearing capacity equation and describe the terms.
8. Determine the FM of the given sieve analysis
9. Compute the stress at a point 15 m below the base of the single column foundation carrying 250 K load and size = 10 ft X 10 ft.
10. Compute the Critical Path for the given problem.
11.Draw the section of flexible pavement and mark the components.
12.Draw the following road signals: No parking, Roundabout, No stopping, Prohibited right turn
13.Calculate BOD of a sample having diluted with 25 ml seeding.
14. Determine the rainwater availability for a roof area of (….), I and C (run off co-efficient are given)
15. 10 Fill in the gaps on civil engineering.
16. Atterberg Limits and Plasticity chart
You can See This Post also BAPEX,BREB Sub Assistant job Question for Civil
If you want to get each and every post, Just press your Keyboard (CTRL+D) to Bookmark our Website
Follow and Join our Facebook Group Page & Social Site to Get Update daily…